It will be Port Elizabeth’s much loved local singer/songwriter, Alex Cavan’ last gig in Port Elizabeth before leaving his home town to move to the mystic and charming town of Hog’s Back for a month to work on his second Album which will be released later this year.
“I’m super excited to get away and into nature to put all of my energy into recording my second album. I was recently in Hogsback for a gig and realised that getting away is exactly what I need. I plan to be gone for a month for tracking and pre-mastering and hope to get the new album out by October, said Cavan”.
Dave Knowles, widely appreciated for his searing singer-songwriter performances, has taken on a new musical form: a flute, bass, guitar and beatbox explosion intricately woven in live arrangements in the loop station. Reminiscent of radiohead, Alt J and Gorrillaz, this is a solo artist not to be missed.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- I am Kinda Glad I don’t Eat Meat - 6 December 2019
- Manhunt for four suspects in E Cape - 6 December 2019
- 5 December 2019 Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 5 December 2019
- The most destructive mayor in Nelson Mandela Bay’s history REMOVED - 5 December 2019
- Happy 14th Birthday - 5 December 2019