Cathy estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R500.00 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Cathy’s asset is estimated to be: R3000.00.
Cathy has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “It’s a health hazard. Our balcony and floors as well as curtaining and furniture are continuously filthy. Our feet are pitch black. Our poor grandchildren are always black”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 81 000 SMMEs submit funding applications - 4 April 2020
- Kinda Cool IF you own one of these vehicles - 4 April 2020
- Catherine (Kate) O’Regan appointed as COVID-19 Designated Judge - 4 April 2020
- Why are we NOT surprised? - 4 April 2020
- Expert Discusses Ethics of COVID-19 Vaccine Study - 4 April 2020