Cathy estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R500.00 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Cathy’s asset is estimated to be: R3000.00.
Cathy has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “It’s a health hazard. Our balcony and floors as well as curtaining and furniture are continuously filthy. Our feet are pitch black. Our poor grandchildren are always black”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Kings and Cheetahs go Down Against Irish - 17 February 2019
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019
- Lisa Yengeni - 15 February 2019
- Living from pay cheque to pay cheque? - 15 February 2019