Cathy estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R500.00 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Cathy’s asset is estimated to be: R3000.00.
Cathy has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “It’s a health hazard. Our balcony and floors as well as curtaining and furniture are continuously filthy. Our feet are pitch black. Our poor grandchildren are always black”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Land at Latimers Again - 23 July 2019
- Really? #funnysigns - 23 July 2019
- Treasury proposes additional R59bn for Eskom - 23 July 2019
- Business of Sport Indaba – #sindaba - 23 July 2019
- Please intervene in Inxuba Yethemba Municipality administration - 23 July 2019