Cathy estimates the additional monthly maintenance and cleaning costs on this asset, as the result of the manganese ore, to be in the region of R500.00 per month.
The cost of accelerated wear and tear over the life of Cathy’s asset is estimated to be: R3000.00.
Cathy has this to say about the Manganese Ore pollution from the Port of Port Elizabeth; “It’s a health hazard. Our balcony and floors as well as curtaining and furniture are continuously filthy. Our feet are pitch black. Our poor grandchildren are always black”
See other comments here: Manganese ore – Just Say No.
Tell us how YOU are affected by the Manganese Ore below:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The DA’s Big Reveal Live – NOW - 22 September 2018
- Springboks open training session on Monday - 21 September 2018
- Mandela University research and teaching excellence recognized at annual awards - 21 September 2018
- One in Six Teenagers who use cannabis will become addicted - 21 September 2018
- 40 Strong IORA delegation visits Operation Phakisa projects - 21 September 2018