I am told by my husband that he is on his way from Grahamstown to Port Elizabeth but they had to be diverted to via a dirt road and are now stuck in Paterson as the roads are very muddy.
He is not sure where they are.
I would like to know why the PE to Grahamstown road was closed, so I can know how far he might be and how I can get help to him.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: IFP strives to have Matatiele reincorporated into KZN from EC - 22 April 2019
- Uitenhage News: South Africa: Culpable Homicide Investigation After Fatal Accident in Swartkops - 22 April 2019
- PE Business News: Ford Begins Vehicle Exports From Port Elizabeth To Europe - 22 April 2019
- Grahamstown News: Fundraising Furniture Sale All Easter Long - 22 April 2019
- Ironman 2019 Eye in the Sky - 22 April 2019