Humankind is often blinded by perception and/or assumption, hence sayings such as; “He can’t see the wood for the trees” and now; “We can’t see the energy for the sun”!
The simple fact of the matter is that 99.86% of our solar system’s mass is taken up by the sun.
Put another way – it will take 1.3 million Earths to fill up the Sun. And our perception of being the ‘centre of the universe’ will take another bashing when we realise that of the remaining 0.14% remaining mass in our Solar System it is the giant planets like Jupiter and Saturn which make the most of that remaining mass.
Don’t you think that it is time we helped the sun slim down a bit by using all that free energy being beamed at us 24 hours a day?
You can help the quiet revolution along by installing an EV Charging station outside your Guest House, Hotel, Coffee Shop, Restaurant, Shopping Centre or in your forecourt. Contact Straton Electrical for EV Charging Station options.
Tell MyPE your sentiments around Electric Vehicles:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Repairs Completed Ahead of Schedule - 26 March 2019
- Required Reading for Cape Town People - 26 March 2019
- Garden Court Relaunch - 26 March 2019
- Consumers cautioned against sacrificing insurance to offset looming financial pinch - 26 March 2019
- There’s an energy revolution happening in villages and towns across Africa - 26 March 2019