Humankind is often blinded by perception and/or assumption, hence sayings such as; “He can’t see the wood for the trees” and now; “We can’t see the energy for the sun”!
The simple fact of the matter is that 99.86% of our solar system’s mass is taken up by the sun.
Put another way – it will take 1.3 million Earths to fill up the Sun. And our perception of being the ‘centre of the universe’ will take another bashing when we realise that of the remaining 0.14% remaining mass in our Solar System it is the giant planets like Jupiter and Saturn which make the most of that remaining mass.
Don’t you think that it is time we helped the sun slim down a bit by using all that free energy being beamed at us 24 hours a day?
You can help the quiet revolution along by installing an EV Charging station outside your Guest House, Hotel, Coffee Shop, Restaurant, Shopping Centre or in your forecourt. Contact Straton Electrical for EV Charging Station options.
Tell MyPE your sentiments around Electric Vehicles:
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Paul Gardiner says; “It is Time” - 16 July 2019
- MonsterJam Poker Tour - 16 July 2019
- Port Elizabeth brings its best to the 2019 ENGEN Pitch & Polish event - 15 July 2019
- Implementing Liquefied Natural Gas with Coega as the Hub - 15 July 2019
- Leopard relocation dispute – Buffalo Kloof Private Game Reserve’s response - 15 July 2019