On Sunday 17 September Sharon Jessop and Belinda Davis began running 1204 km from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth over a 3-week period to raise awareness and funds for people suffering from cancer.
They aim to average 57 kilometers per day and expect to arrive back in Port Elizabeth on Saturday 7 October 2017.
The run is symbolic of the cancer patients’ daily battle with cancer whilst aiming to raise awareness with respect to alternative therapies, such as Virotherapy, when traditional treatments fail them.
Facebook Group: Hi-5 Hope Run #cancerwillfall
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Individual Water Meters Must be Installed in NMB Complexes - 14 December 2018
- Holiday safety tips - 14 December 2018
- Port Elizabeth’s Most Accessible Hotel - 14 December 2018
- Beware of TBI this Festive Season - 14 December 2018
- What Size Inverter do I need for Loadshedding? - 13 December 2018