On Sunday 17 September Sharon Jessop and Belinda Davis began running 1204 km from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth over a 3-week period to raise awareness and funds for people suffering from cancer.
They aim to average 57 kilometers per day and expect to arrive back in Port Elizabeth on Saturday 7 October 2017.
The run is symbolic of the cancer patients’ daily battle with cancer whilst aiming to raise awareness with respect to alternative therapies, such as Virotherapy, when traditional treatments fail them.
Facebook Group: Hi-5 Hope Run #cancerwillfall
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Three day-old Baby Girl found abandoned in Kwadwesi - 18 October 2017
- Our oceans are under attack - 18 October 2017
- New Additions to Southern Kings Pro14 Squad - 18 October 2017
- Shaun Uys honoured in CEO Today Africa Awards - 18 October 2017
- Business Chamber challenges 2018/19 electricity tariffs - 18 October 2017