On Sunday 17 September Sharon Jessop and Belinda Davis began running 1204 km from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth over a 3-week period to raise awareness and funds for people suffering from cancer.
They aim to average 57 kilometers per day and expect to arrive back in Port Elizabeth on Saturday 7 October 2017.
The run is symbolic of the cancer patients’ daily battle with cancer whilst aiming to raise awareness with respect to alternative therapies, such as Virotherapy, when traditional treatments fail them.
Facebook Group: Hi-5 Hope Run #cancerwillfall
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Dear Mayor Bobani – Is Your Statement a Bunch of Porky Pies? - 19 September 2018
- Blockading Taxi Takes a Shotgun Round - 19 September 2018
- Big tests for Kings and Cheetahs - 19 September 2018
- The key to solving SA housing challenge - 19 September 2018
- A First for Port of Ngqura - 19 September 2018