#whatisit Can you tell me what this historical artefact is? It was found at the 118 year-old Cradock Homing Society. I was a guest of Ivan Stock at the Benzing Cradock Community Lofts which is on the same premises as the Cradock Homing Society. Cradock Lofts is a One Day Loft which has place for 1000 pigeons and offers a comprehensive service for the pigeon fancier. In a one-day racing pigeon loft, all the training and racing is done for you. – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Thokozile Makamba - 25 March 2019
- Truth in Advertising: We can’t solve Eskom, How can we expect to solve Racism? - 25 March 2019
- Reconvene Parliament to solve the national energy crisis - 25 March 2019
- Local Station Vies for Liberty Radio Awards - 25 March 2019
- Four dangers of business underinsurance - 25 March 2019
Next: Gifts close to my heart