Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
This is the last of the Campanile View trio of posts (There should have been four but it seems I never took a pic out the new big viewing window of the whole harbour). Unfortunately the south viewing window doesn’t open like the north and west windows, probably because the new lift’s doors is right by the window. Looking out the harbour dominates the foreground while the beachfront with all it’s recognisable landmarks are visible in the background.
Source: Port Elizabeth Daily Photo.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Body of newborn baby found in PE rubbish bin – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 August 2019
- Brave PE shop owner and assistant apprehend suspect – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 August 2019
- Body of newborn baby found in PE rubbish bin – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 August 2019
- SAPS take action on lack of rape kits - 18 August 2019
- DASO wins Presidency at Rhodes - 18 August 2019