Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
This is the last of the Campanile View trio of posts (There should have been four but it seems I never took a pic out the new big viewing window of the whole harbour). Unfortunately the south viewing window doesn’t open like the north and west windows, probably because the new lift’s doors is right by the window. Looking out the harbour dominates the foreground while the beachfront with all it’s recognisable landmarks are visible in the background.
Source: Port Elizabeth Daily Photo.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business in the news: Teen who raped and murdered EC elderly woman jailed for 25 years - 20 September 2018
- 5 Reasons the Bay’s fallen in love with Jack’s Bagels – Featured Blog - 20 September 2018
- We will continue fighting for the people of NMB - 20 September 2018
- Over one thousand NPO’s still unpaid - 20 September 2018
- Makhanda in the news: South Africa: Rhodes University Appoints First Ever Harassment and Discrimination Officer - 20 September 2018