Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
This is the last of the Campanile View trio of posts (There should have been four but it seems I never took a pic out the new big viewing window of the whole harbour). Unfortunately the south viewing window doesn’t open like the north and west windows, probably because the new lift’s doors is right by the window. Looking out the harbour dominates the foreground while the beachfront with all it’s recognisable landmarks are visible in the background.
Source: Port Elizabeth Daily Photo.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town News: 2012 Toyota Fortuner 3.0d-4d 4×4 A/t for sale in Eastern Cape - 16 December 2018
- PE Business News: Australia cricket chief open to four-day Tests - 16 December 2018
- Bhisho News: South Africa: Deadly Pit Toilets and the Right to a Basic Education - 16 December 2018
- Mthatha News: AMCU members at Sibanye-Stillwater go on strike - 16 December 2018
- Uitenhage News: Property to Rent in Uitenhage Central - 16 December 2018