Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
This is the last of the Campanile View trio of posts (There should have been four but it seems I never took a pic out the new big viewing window of the whole harbour). Unfortunately the south viewing window doesn’t open like the north and west windows, probably because the new lift’s doors is right by the window. Looking out the harbour dominates the foreground while the beachfront with all it’s recognisable landmarks are visible in the background.
Source: Port Elizabeth Daily Photo.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uitenhage in the news: Goodyear SA to invest R670m at Uitenhage factory - 24 June 2018
- Mthatha news: South Africa Government : Road Traffic Management Corporation on arrest of Mthatha motorist - 24 June 2018
- Bhisho news: Trufm’s 2018 tru Talent Awards - 23 June 2018
- King Williams Town news: Weather forecast forKing Williams Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 23 June 2018
- Let’s talk adventure with Tom Swartz, SURVIVOR SA castaway – Featured Blog - 23 June 2018