This Donkin Reserve Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Port Elizabeth, 1994
Image by nathanh100
Clockwise from the upper left are: The Campanile, Fort Frederick (1799), Donkin Street, and the Donkin Reserve. In the center is the Horse Monument. Port Elizabeth is located on the southeast coast of South Africa.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Donkin Reserve Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ruthless England close on victory in third test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 January 2020
- Open Letter to Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Waste Management - 19 January 2020
- Joe Root has youthful England on right track, says Nasser Hussain – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 January 2020
- Broad bowls Philander in first over LIVE! – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: 23 hours and seven minutes of Anrich Nortje - 19 January 2020