This Donkin Reserve Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Port Elizabeth, 1994
Image by nathanh100
Clockwise from the upper left are: The Campanile, Fort Frederick (1799), Donkin Street, and the Donkin Reserve. In the center is the Horse Monument. Port Elizabeth is located on the southeast coast of South Africa.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Donkin Reserve Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Day 3 Live Replay – SAP 5O5 World Championship 2015 – Port Elizabeth, South Africa [video] - 18 February 2019
- Travel Vlog – Port Elizabeth, South Africa: Creating Memories [video] - 18 February 2019
- Mthatha News: Ready for take-off again at Mthatha airport - 18 February 2019
- Makhanda News: South Africa: All systems go for Armed Forces Day - 17 February 2019
- PE Business News: Holomisa shares his desire to be the country’s deputy president - 17 February 2019