This Donkin Reserve Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Port Elizabeth, 1994
Image by nathanh100
Clockwise from the upper left are: The Campanile, Fort Frederick (1799), Donkin Street, and the Donkin Reserve. In the center is the Horse Monument. Port Elizabeth is located on the southeast coast of South Africa.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Donkin Reserve Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ingrid Davey - 24 February 2018
- Mthatha news: Ngcobo massacre: Seven suspects dead after police shootout - 24 February 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Luyolo’s projects boost community - 24 February 2018
- J-Bay in the news: Popular spots delivering good catches in the Bay - 24 February 2018
- PE in the news: SA v India 2018: Four Records That Are At Stake In 3rd T20I in Cape Town - 24 February 2018