This Donkin Reserve Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Port Elizabeth, 1994
Image by nathanh100
Clockwise from the upper left are: The Campanile, Fort Frederick (1799), Donkin Street, and the Donkin Reserve. In the center is the Horse Monument. Port Elizabeth is located on the southeast coast of South Africa.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Donkin Reserve Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Women cry out: enough is enough! - 21 August 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Couple robbed in Addo guest house - 20 August 2018
- PE Business in the news: New sponsor, owners for Kings - 20 August 2018
- Du Plessis part of memorable SA U19 success – MyPR.co.za - 20 August 2018
- First SA Retailer to launch meal kits - 20 August 2018