This Donkin Reserve Port Elizabeth image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Port Elizabeth, 1994
Image by nathanh100
Clockwise from the upper left are: The Campanile, Fort Frederick (1799), Donkin Street, and the Donkin Reserve. In the center is the Horse Monument. Port Elizabeth is located on the southeast coast of South Africa.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Donkin Reserve Port Elizabeth. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Fail: R1,2-million Ndlambe egg farm LED-project - 28 May 2018
- Mthatha news: Spur Big Eagle (Mthatha) - 28 May 2018
- PE in the news: Kolisi named Bok captain for England series - 28 May 2018
- PE Business in the news: Amid rape allegation, Jordaan re-elected SAfrica soccer boss - 28 May 2018
- King Williams Town news: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in King Williams Town - 28 May 2018