A good business plan is needed to attract financiers and investors to any project – be it a start-up or expansion, according to business coach Sanville Moses.
“One of the issues small businesses face when putting together a business plan is quality business plans with sound financials” he says.
He will be presenting at free two day business plan coaching boot camp at the Propella Futuremakers Hub on May 17 and May 18.
The boot camp will give attendees understanding to what investors and funders are looking for.
It will explain why funders want a business plan, how to build relationships that leverage their business plan, and will give a better understanding of the process of writing a business plan, according to Moses.
There will be a special focus on the financials in the business plan as this is an area in which many entrepreneurs need the most help, according the Ellen Fischat, Propella business support manager.
Moses holds a number of small business development and mentoring diplomas, and combines this solid theoretical knowledge with practical experience, she adds.
The Business Plan Coaching Boot Camp will take place from 9am until 12pm.
Entrepreneurs wanting to attend the boot camp should contact Mara Jacobs to on 041 5023700 before Monday, May 16.
Author: Christena Cogan
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- The Lottery and the missing minstrel museum – News from GroundUp - 22 February 2020
- Agar takes hat-trick as Australia hammer South Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 February 2020
- The Australian spinner highlighted that he aspires to become someone like India’s Ravindra Jadeja. – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- Cricket-Agar hat-trick helps Australia thrash S.Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- Port Elizabeth: Woman arrested for possession of suspected stolen motorcycles – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 February 2020