The fun and popular winter corporate team building night relay starts again next Thursday evening at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium with a new and exciting course of just 3.5km within the stadium precinct.
The Town Lodge Business Night Relay, a 3 part Series, for running teams of 5 runners and walking teams of 3 walkers with each team member completing the 3,5km lap in relay fashion within the stunning Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium. Established in 2011 with the assistance of the Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA), the Night Relay has grown into a popular monthly winter event attracting over 100 corporate, club and social teams with a 60:40 split in popularity between the running and the walking teams.
Entries are priced at just R500 per running team and R300 per walking team and are available through the Zsports website with the first of the 3 race nights taking place next Thursday (25th June) starting at 6pm. Medals and floating trophies are up for grabs in the Men’s, Ladies and Mixed running category as well as the winning walking team. Each race night ends with the popular lucky draw prize giving which always features great prizes which this year includes a R500 Caltex fuel voucher. Town Lodge accommodation and R1,000 cash.
Teams who have registered online can collect their race batons from 4.30pm on race night from the Stadiums World of Windows VIP lounge. Parking is on Lakeside with gates opening at 4pm. Late entry fees will apply to all entries made on the evening.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Department moves to resolve Queenstown water woes - 18 September 2019
- Two security guards shot and wounded in New Brighton - 18 September 2019
- What to do when you can’t afford to cover your bond repayments? - 18 September 2019
- Bok Women excited to take the field against Spain in Despatch - 18 September 2019
- Will we hear; “Next Stop after Cabo Verde is Nelson Mandela Bay”? - 18 September 2019