One year after the Soccer World Cup, the Business Night Relay challenge provides a relaxing and social environment in which organisations can compete outside of their strenuous business environment at the precinct of our Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
Whether your a business team, education team or just a social group of friends, come and enter as many teams as you like as we encourage everyone to participate and enjoy the wonderful facilities which our city has to offer.
The first race of the Series will be on Wednesday 27th July at 6pm with relay teams consisting of 5 runners with each completing one lap of the 4km course around North End Lake. A walk category has also been included with walking teams consisting of 3 walkers. Online entries are available on www.businessrelay.co.za or Zports can be contacted on 041 484 7860 for further information,
The race will start and finish from the North End Lake Powerboat Club and hospitality packages will be made available for the evening.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 4 Bedroom House to Rent in Mount Pleasant – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 September 2019
- Navigating triple eStrategy to success – Port Elizabeth Business News - 16 September 2019
- Uitenhage News: The Role of SEZs in the Eastern Cape Province - 16 September 2019
- Key Steps To Follow When Buying A House – MyPR.co.za - 16 September 2019
- Only 538 provincial traffic law enforcement officers employed to cover entire province - 16 September 2019