One year after the Soccer World Cup, the Business Night Relay challenge provides a relaxing and social environment in which organisations can compete outside of their strenuous business environment at the precinct of our Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
Whether your a business team, education team or just a social group of friends, come and enter as many teams as you like as we encourage everyone to participate and enjoy the wonderful facilities which our city has to offer.
The first race of the Series will be on Wednesday 27th July at 6pm with relay teams consisting of 5 runners with each completing one lap of the 4km course around North End Lake. A walk category has also been included with walking teams consisting of 3 walkers. Online entries are available on www.businessrelay.co.za or Zports can be contacted on 041 484 7860 for further information,
The race will start and finish from the North End Lake Powerboat Club and hospitality packages will be made available for the evening.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- ECB announces 61 million pounds aid package due to coronavirus – Port Elizabeth in the News - 1 April 2020
- Clinical Psychologist Gives Tips For Coping With Long-Term Coronavirus Shelter-In-Place – Lockdown News - 1 April 2020
- Santaco calls off Wednesday taxi strike – Port Elizabeth Business News - 1 April 2020
- Disney Ditches Fanfare for India Streaming Debut After Delay – Lockdown News - 1 April 2020
- Juggling motherhood and training all in a day’s work for Imbokodo lock Adonis – Port Elizabeth in the News - 31 March 2020