One year after the Soccer World Cup, the Business Night Relay challenge provides a relaxing and social environment in which organisations can compete outside of their strenuous business environment at the precinct of our Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
Whether your a business team, education team or just a social group of friends, come and enter as many teams as you like as we encourage everyone to participate and enjoy the wonderful facilities which our city has to offer.
The first race of the Series will be on Wednesday 27th July at 6pm with relay teams consisting of 5 runners with each completing one lap of the 4km course around North End Lake. A walk category has also been included with walking teams consisting of 3 walkers. Online entries are available on www.businessrelay.co.za or Zports can be contacted on 041 484 7860 for further information,
The race will start and finish from the North End Lake Powerboat Club and hospitality packages will be made available for the evening.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Kagiso Rabada ban: South Africa coach Mark Boucher says emotion could be erased from cricket – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 January 2020
- Africa oil and power conference to focus on LNG, renewable energy – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 January 2020
- Ollie Pope Slams Maiden Test Ton As England Continue To Dominate The Third Test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 January 2020
- Lawyers dump PRASA after failure to pay R19 million – News from GroundUp - 17 January 2020
- Bums Out More Please Guys! – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 January 2020