Kevin Hustler, CEO of the Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber has appealed to all in Nelson Mandela Bay to use water very sparingly. The less water we use over the next few days, the longer the water that is in the reservoir will last. The lack of water will have an impact on businesses operating within the affected area, as many processes rely on water. As this situation has occurred close to the weekend, we would hope that we do not see business brought to a standstill. We strongly encourage people in the residential areas affected to use water only as necessary, and to work together to save this much-needed resource. We trust that the municipality will treat this situation with the necessary urgency, and hope to see the normal water supply restored as soon as possible.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Manhunt for four suspects in E Cape - 6 December 2019
- 5 December 2019 Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 5 December 2019
- The most destructive mayor in Nelson Mandela Bay’s history REMOVED - 5 December 2019
- Happy 14th Birthday - 5 December 2019
- Awakening the spirit of entrepreneurship in the youth - 5 December 2019