Please take note that a section of the Kabega Road has collapsed due to a burst pipe and has been closed.
The road has been closed for motorist between the Kabega /Avondale Road intersection up to the intersection of Van der Stel Street/Kabega Road.
Motorist are requested not to use this section and please make use of a alternative route, except those residents that resides in these streets.
The Metro is currently attending to the problem and at this stage the residents will not be negatively effected with water supply to their properties.
We were informed that the road will be closed for 2/3 weeks for repair work.
We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- These Central Areas Will be Without Water Tomorrow - 16 January 2019
- SPCA Closure Averted - 10 January 2019
- Pay your traffic fines ONLY at the Traffic Department - 23 December 2018
- No ‘Christmas Box’ for Municipal Workers - 11 December 2018
- Walmer Area Water Shutdown - 29 November 2018