Please take note that a section of the Kabega Road has collapsed due to a burst pipe and has been closed.
The road has been closed for motorist between the Kabega /Avondale Road intersection up to the intersection of Van der Stel Street/Kabega Road.
Motorist are requested not to use this section and please make use of a alternative route, except those residents that resides in these streets.
The Metro is currently attending to the problem and at this stage the residents will not be negatively effected with water supply to their properties.
We were informed that the road will be closed for 2/3 weeks for repair work.
We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Please heed the call – let there be water for all - 22 March 2019
- Municipality to Accelerate ATTP - 20 March 2019
- Libraries should be the nucleus of communities as centres of knowledge - 15 March 2019
- Cleaning up ahead of 8 May - 12 March 2019
- Delays in Collecting Refuse Blamed on Staff Shortages - 7 March 2019