Please take note that a section of the Kabega Road has collapsed due to a burst pipe and has been closed.
The road has been closed for motorist between the Kabega /Avondale Road intersection up to the intersection of Van der Stel Street/Kabega Road.
Motorist are requested not to use this section and please make use of a alternative route, except those residents that resides in these streets.
The Metro is currently attending to the problem and at this stage the residents will not be negatively effected with water supply to their properties.
We were informed that the road will be closed for 2/3 weeks for repair work.
We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Municipal IDP meetings to start on Monday - 17 August 2018
- Opposition walks out of Council - 16 August 2018
- Unlicensed driver lands ‘in die sop’ - 16 August 2018
- Integrated human settlements development for Summerstrand - 15 August 2018
- Public meetings for businesses and residents on Isuzu IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship route - 13 August 2018