Bronx Woman, a niche South African footwear brand, has appointed leading creative agency, Boomtown, to grow its brand and introduce it to a wider audience, and increase its footprint within the market
Part of the Bolton Footwear Group, Bronx Woman speaks to fashion-conscious women. “Our winter collections are incredibly popular,” remarks Stuart Hopwood, Head of Group Marketing for the Bolton Footwear Group. “Our investment in our branding aims to balance this, and to introduce more women to our brand and become the footwear of choice.”
It’s so me!
Tapping into a number of insights discovered during the research phase, Boomtown’s first campaign for Bronx Woman centres around the personalities of women who bear the same names as the styles in the AW17 collection.
“Our brand is fashionable, trendy, affordable for the young and the young at heart,” adds Hopwood. “And the creative execution Boomtown has created for us communicates just that.”
Lauren McNish who heads up the account for Boomtown says: “We wanted to build on the personalities and the strength of women who wear Bronx Woman shoes for work and play. The visuals are fun and will be rolled-out in-store, online and in print from the end of April.”
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mossel Bay police make first arrest for alleged rape filmed at party – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 November 2019
- “Right to protest a cornerstone of democracy” – News from GroundUp - 19 November 2019
- Netcare to spend R1.4bn in capex in coming year – Port Elizabeth Business News - 19 November 2019
- Surfing: JBay Surfer Matt McGillivray On Top Form In Hawaii – MyPR.co.za - 19 November 2019
- Southern Kings ready for Connacht clash – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 November 2019