Bronx Woman, a niche South African footwear brand, has appointed leading creative agency, Boomtown, to grow its brand and introduce it to a wider audience, and increase its footprint within the market
Part of the Bolton Footwear Group, Bronx Woman speaks to fashion-conscious women. “Our winter collections are incredibly popular,” remarks Stuart Hopwood, Head of Group Marketing for the Bolton Footwear Group. “Our investment in our branding aims to balance this, and to introduce more women to our brand and become the footwear of choice.”
It’s so me!
Tapping into a number of insights discovered during the research phase, Boomtown’s first campaign for Bronx Woman centres around the personalities of women who bear the same names as the styles in the AW17 collection.
“Our brand is fashionable, trendy, affordable for the young and the young at heart,” adds Hopwood. “And the creative execution Boomtown has created for us communicates just that.”
Lauren McNish who heads up the account for Boomtown says: “We wanted to build on the personalities and the strength of women who wear Bronx Woman shoes for work and play. The visuals are fun and will be rolled-out in-store, online and in print from the end of April.”
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Another arrest for robbery at Kareedouw police station - 18 December 2018
- Mthatha News: Get registered to vote, says Cyril - 18 December 2018
- Premier Interschools | Grey High School vs Grey College – 2nd half [video] - 18 December 2018
- PE Business News: Three expected in court over Port Elizabeth business robbery - 18 December 2018
- King Williams Town News: 2012 Toyota Fortuner 3.0d-4d 4×4 A/t for sale in Eastern Cape - 18 December 2018