Regarding South Africa’s status-conscious association with the former BRIC Emporium (Brazil, Russia, India, China) I seriously think we should pull out before it is too late from the current BRICS Grouping.
South Africa, as the S in that acronym, should cut its losses and remove itself from that vanity project which looks spitefully anti-American & Western Europe. Clearly, South Africa together with Brazil are the least important concubines, yet beneficial in that comradeship of convenience. Just think of it, Russia mostly benefitting from the dubious and unnecessary Nuclear procurement deal, China with the current Transnet locomotives procurement fiasco, India with its Gupta-benefitting Bank of Baroda. Brazil and South Africa are being additionally compromised by their Southern Hemisphere location.
However, yours truly must admit that the jury is still out whether the BRICS’ mandate is also ANC Freemasonry (Enrichment and Protection of ANC Congregants and Associates) or not.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Siya Kolisi thanks South Africa for “unbelievable support” on Trophy Tour - 11 November 2019
- Home Affairs relaxes travel requirements for child tourists - 11 November 2019
- R1.2 Billion Investment into next generation bakkie - 11 November 2019
- Alumni celebrated at 10th annual awards - 11 November 2019
- Bloody Hell Springboks – Why is (some of) PE so Miff Wiff You? - 11 November 2019