Everybody has a story, but not everybody’s story or voice is heard, particularly if you are a woman from the rural areas of South Africa.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Savour the taste of a winter WINEderland – MyPR.co.za - 19 July 2018
- Magnetic Storm brings Whispers of the Orient to Port Elizabeth with Jason Kieck - 19 July 2018
- Makhanda in the news: Dance remains a festival drawcard - 19 July 2018
- PE Business in the news: 5 reasons to take a foodie tour - 19 July 2018
- Mthatha news: President Cyril Ramaphosa to address Nelson Mandela centenary celebrations at Mvezo, Mthatha, in the Eastern Cape province - 19 July 2018