Breakfast at Padlangs in Patensie. We are filling up before our trip into the Baviaans with Kobus Kok from Guarri Safari. Phone Kobus on 082 774 1805 #slowfood #rustig #chill #padlangs #patensie #baviaanskloof #alanstraton #mype – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Maxama, Senekal take top awards at Madibaz sports function - 19 October 2018
- PE Refugee Reception Centre reopened - 19 October 2018
- BRU Suspended from SARU - 19 October 2018
- Computer centre eases access for PE learners with disabilities - 19 October 2018
- Xhosa Name for Fijian Flyer - 19 October 2018
Previous: Snoek Samoosa – Have you ever tried one?
Next: We are not amused