Lusapho, who was born and bred in Uitenhage, is one of South Africa’s top marathon runners that will be participating at the Rio Olympics in August. Lusapho’s most recent achievement was his third win of the Hannover Marathon in April 2016. He also won the race in 2011 and 2013.
On 30 May, the excited Lusapho received keys to his new sporty Polo Vivo GTS from Thomas Schaefer, Chairman and Managing Director: Volkswagen Group South Africa.
“Lusapho embodies excellence, determination and a passion to succeed and is thus an ideal candidate to represent not only Uitenhage, the Eastern Cape but of course Volkswagen. We are proud to officially welcome Lusapho to the Volkswagen family,” said Schaefer.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Standard Bank IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa Entries Open - 21 May 2019
- Traditional welcome for Anna of The Ocean Race technical team - 21 May 2019
- Working on the pitch - 21 May 2019
- Is your business covered for loss of income? - 20 May 2019
- Stadium ‘sails’ - 20 May 2019