The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality will be receiving the completed Integrated Valuation Roll as part of the legal requirements of the General Valuations 2013 process tomorrow afternoon at 15:30 at the Murray and Roberts Building, 14th Floor.
The completed Valuation Roll will be made available to the public from next month to allow for objections or input.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Free Wi-Fi. Why? - 18 April 2019
- Hot Cross Bun Breathalyser – Eating hot cross buns and driving will not land you in jail - 17 April 2019
- Lorraine Water Shutdown - 16 April 2019
- Today’s Waste Collection Delays - 16 April 2019
- Motherwell Food Safety Crackdown Continues - 12 April 2019