Eskom has announced LOAD-SHEDDING STAGE 1 which commences IMMEDIATELY.
In terms of the Nelson Mandela Bay Load Shedding schedule:
- Group 3 will be off from 10:40 to 12:30
- Group 4 will be off from 12:00 to 14:30
- Group 5 will be off from 14:00 to 16:30
The NMBM will apply the Load-shedding in accordance with the schedule that has been widely publicised and is available at www.nelsonmandelabay.gov.za
As we are all aware NO-ONE is able to predict whether Eskom will be escalate the loadshedding to Stage 2 or not during the course of today, but as per normal we are all urged to use electricity sparingly.
You KNOW what you should be doing – click here for a reminder.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Name this Game Lodge in the Eastern Cape - 18 November 2019
- Like an Alien UFO Blasting Heavy Metal Above your Home - 17 November 2019
- Backlinks – Huh? When are they a “Good Thing?” - 17 November 2019
- Is the Dairy Industry Horrific? - 17 November 2019
- Watching This Video Broke My Heart - 17 November 2019