Three days of “Born to be Wild” experiences for the whole family at the annual SPAR Kirkwood Wildsfees provide the perfect start to the winter school break.
Hosted in the scenic Sundays River Valley just outside Port Elizabeth from Friday, June 29, to Sunday, July 1 2018, the Wildsfees is rated as one of the top festivals in South Africa – and one of the only festivals to cater for the whole family.
From nine in the morning visitors can prowl through over 350 specialist stalls, let their taste buds go wild with freshly prepared delicacies.
All while the youngsters enjoy Christmas in July at Santa’s workshop.
Fans can experience a wild line-up of their favourite stars as they have never heard them before – the Wildsfees stage, lighting and sound are among the best in Africa.
Favourite experiences include a special Kidz Zone, the Walk on the Wildside experience, skaapkop langtafel, mohair expo, cooking demonstrations, wine stalls, as well as agricultural, new car and outdoor expos.
To find out more go to www.wildsfees.co.za or like the Wildsfees on Facebook.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Kani Celebration: The Revolution Will not be Televised, The Revolution Will be Live - 24 February 2018
- Huncle and the Way to Eat an Ice cream - 23 February 2018
- Engcobo attack shows that crime is out of control - 22 February 2018
- Leinster vs Southern Kings - 22 February 2018
- ABYC Eviction Attempt – a personal view - 22 February 2018