Bargain hunters will once again be pleased to hear that the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality is making withdrawn books available for sale from next Wednesday, 30 March, at the Linton Grange library.
Details are as follows:
- Wednesday 30 March 2011 from 09:00 to 17:45
- Thursday 31 March 2011 from 09:00 to 17:45
- Friday 01 April 2011 from 09:00 to 13:00
Prices are as follows:
- Books R3.00 each
- Magazines R1.00 each
- All items are sold as is.
A special preview has been arranged for teachers on 29 March 2011, by appointment only.
The contact person at Linton Grange Library is Yvonne Skinner 041 360 1255.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Lithuba Lakho Exhibition - 19 February 2020
- Nelson Mandela Bay Water Supply STILL Under Pressure - 18 February 2020
- Mantashe is spanner in the works of President’s energy promises - 14 February 2020
- Grim discovery of electrocuted man the second incident in weeks - 13 February 2020
- LEU’s back online - 13 February 2020