I have been giving advice to a friend with regards to his better half’s problems in receiving her final pay after resigning from a local higher education business (I would have said institution but don’t think they deserve the title).
After much to-ing and fro-ing with the local General Manager and then an escalation to the National Office of Greed her pay was finally settled this morning.
This is not the first complaint that I have had of this particular instituion of NON-Service Delivery. Other complaints have mostly centred around difficulties by students in getting money refunded for courses that are cancelled by this business.
I have also been told that they have a wonderful Sound Studio for recording whale song and other underwater sounds.
Careful – the tide of discontent is getting Warmer!
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Art Museum School Holiday Programme - 16 June 2018
- Seyisi Primary School Scholars Celebrate Youth Day - 16 June 2018
- Executive Mayor Athol Trollip joins dawn patrol team on Ironman route - 16 June 2018
- Name Change Proposal – My Gqeberha or My PE? - 16 June 2018
- SA still suffering the consequences of the ANC’s State Capture - 16 June 2018