Members of the Walmer location community, led the SAPS this afternoon to what they believed were body parts, hidden deep in the bushes behind Airport Valley, Walmer.
The SAPS members, wary at first, due to area and denseness of the bush, investigated and found what appears to be the remains of a human, possibly female.
The age, race and whether any crime such as murder or rape took place is not known at this time.
Eye on Community
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Major questions for South Africa after Wanderers horror show – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- The Lottery and the missing minstrel museum – News from GroundUp - 22 February 2020
- Agar takes hat-trick as Australia hammer South Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 February 2020
- The Australian spinner highlighted that he aspires to become someone like India’s Ravindra Jadeja. – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020
- Cricket-Agar hat-trick helps Australia thrash S.Africa in first T20 – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 February 2020