Members of the Walmer location community, led the SAPS this afternoon to what they believed were body parts, hidden deep in the bushes behind Airport Valley, Walmer.
The SAPS members, wary at first, due to area and denseness of the bush, investigated and found what appears to be the remains of a human, possibly female.
The age, race and whether any crime such as murder or rape took place is not known at this time.
Eye on Community
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Trio caught ‘partying’ on booze stolen hours earlier in house robbery – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 September 2019
- SAAF Museum Impala Mk II 1037 – Port Elizabeth - 23 September 2019
- Woodridge Way 2016 Wayfarers Movie [video] - 23 September 2019
- Fisheries Patrol – Lilian Ngoyi IMO 9282223 – Port Elizabeth - 23 September 2019
- Great Waves For Opening Day of Billabong Seal Point Pro Junior 2019 – MyPR.co.za - 23 September 2019