Both teams were desperate to make up for their disappointing shows on Tuesday, but in a well-matched clash found scoring difficult on the final day of the Coca-Cola Academy Week for Under-18s in Worcester.
The EP side showed more endeavour in the first half and was rewarded with the only points. The Blue Bulls pressed hard in the second half and scored the important converted try 13 minutes from time. Both sides tried their utmost for the winning points, but could not put themselves in a scoring position to deliver the final blow.
- Blue Bulls 7 (0). Try: Carlo de Nysschen. Conversion: Hendrik Mulder.
- Eastern Province 7 (7). Try: Yomelela Keswa. Conversion: Frederick Mattheus
All the results and reports on Rugby Search.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Toyota Cheetahs will enter match as favourites - 23 January 2020
- Municipal boundary determination process gets underway - 23 January 2020
- Road fatalities down by 10% - 23 January 2020
- Shawn Govender – New Plant Manager of the Ford Struandale Engine Plant - 23 January 2020
- Water From Air Project Receives Stars of Africa Award - 23 January 2020