On Wednesday 18 September 2018 the transport industry brought most of business and industry in the Eastern Cape to it’s knees. Taxi’s blockaded roads across the Eastern Cape and this taxi outside the Kenako Mall in Port Elizabeth was the ‘victim’ of a gun shot wound. Video as seen on WhatsApp.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Have a Hug - 12 December 2018
- End of the Year Pat on the Back for Coega - 12 December 2018
- Let This Year be the One That you Read these Road Safety Tips - 12 December 2018
- Managing your household budget in tough economic conditions - 12 December 2018
- Grow Your Own - 12 December 2018