The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that blasting is scheduled to take place at the Wolwekop Quarry on Section 7 on the N9 between Middelburg and Carlton Heights on Tuesday, 8 September at 4pm.
The road will be closed 15 km from Middelburg on the Carlton Heights side for approximately 15 minutes during the blast.
Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Root finds right recipe as England go ahead in test series – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 January 2020
- Cricket: Rabada surprised by ban, sorry for letting team down – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 January 2020
- How Delicious Can Love be? – MyPR.co.za - 21 January 2020
- England thrash SA by an innings and 53 runs in 3rd Test – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 January 2020
- Smile – Team Sailing League Regatta - 21 January 2020