Blasting is scheduled to take place at the Wolwekop Quarry on Section 7 on the N9 between Middelburg and Carlton Heights on Wednesday, 24 February 2016 at 2pm.
The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) says the road will be closed at a distance of 17.5 km from Middelburg on the Carlton Heights side, for approximately 15 minutes during the blast.
Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Oelofse Electrical - 26 February 2017
- Uitenhage in the news: Cash receipts and disbursements method of accounting ___ freelance writer wanted toronto sponsorship fcaps network - 26 February 2017
- Samsung Corporate Citizenship aims further by improving access to education through Digital Transformation - 25 February 2017
- Bhisho news: Chiefs: ‘Probe land claims’ - 25 February 2017
- PE Image – Joe Slovo - 25 February 2017