Blasting is scheduled to take place at the Wolwekop Quarry on Section 7 on the N9 between Middelburg and Carlton Heights on Wednesday, 24 February 2016 at 2pm.
The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) says the road will be closed at a distance of 17.5 km from Middelburg on the Carlton Heights side, for approximately 15 minutes during the blast.
Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Cosmos sinks hapless Bucks - 22 April 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: One in three Bay applicants pass driver’s licence tests - 22 April 2018
- Bhisho news: Deliver, or face protests – Masualle - 21 April 2018
- 15 tips how to write a successful resume - 21 April 2018
- King Williams Town news: 2014 Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TSI Comfortline (66KW) for sale in Eastern Cape - 21 April 2018