The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify motorists of travel delays on the R72 between Port Alfred and Fish River due to blasting taking place at the Shaw Park quarry. The blasting will take place on Wednesday, 17 February 2016 at 3pm.
The Shaw Park quarry is situated next to the R72, near the intersection of the R72 with a gravel road leading to Shaw Park.
The road will be temporarily closed and motorists can expect a delay of approximately 30 minutes.
Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly, to be cautious when making use of the road and to comply with the directions of safety personnel.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Nice Guns Pumz – Team Sailing League Regatta - 15 November 2019
- Elephant seal arrival has Eastern Cape marine biologists baffled – Port Elizabeth in the News - 15 November 2019
- Blitz’s PE boys hope to spark against Stars – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 November 2019
- All Eyes On Beyrick De Vries At The Vans Triple Crown In Hawaii – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019
- Blitz’s PE boys hope to spark against Stars – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019