The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify motorists of travel delays on the R72 between Port Alfred and Fish River due to blasting taking place at the Shaw Park quarry. The blasting will take place on Wednesday, 17 February 2016 at 3pm.
The Shaw Park quarry is situated next to the R72, near the intersection of the R72 with a gravel road leading to Shaw Park.
The road will be temporarily closed and motorists can expect a delay of approximately 30 minutes.
Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly, to be cautious when making use of the road and to comply with the directions of safety personnel.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 6 Bedroom House for Sale in Chelsea – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 October 2019
- Ignore Brexit for a minute and look at these lion cubs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 October 2019
- Robin Peterson named interim head coach of Warriors – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 October 2019
- Phase one of first eco-friendly road in South Africa completed - 22 October 2019
- Fab Tanks Contribution to the World’s First Bank for the Business of Water – MyPR.co.za - 22 October 2019