The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify motorists of travel delays on the R72 between Port Alfred and Fish River due to blasting taking place at the Shaw Park quarry. The blasting will take place on Wednesday, 17 February 2016 at 3pm.
The Shaw Park quarry is situated next to the R72, near the intersection of the R72 with a gravel road leading to Shaw Park.
The road will be temporarily closed and motorists can expect a delay of approximately 30 minutes.
Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly, to be cautious when making use of the road and to comply with the directions of safety personnel.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: WATCH: ZODWA SHOWCASES 1 OF HER 4 WEDDING DRESSES - 15 July 2019
- Uitenhage News: Volkswagen launches Literacy Centres in Eastern Cape - 15 July 2019
- PE Business News: Transnet’s strike impasse at Port of Nqgura has debilitating impact on local economy - 15 July 2019
- JBay Winterfest: Big Wins, Big Upsets at the Corona Open JBay – MyPR.co.za - 15 July 2019
- Mthatha News: GOOD SAMARITANS HELP FAMILY - 15 July 2019