Blasting is scheduled to take place on the R61 between Baziya and Mthatha Airport on Friday, 8 April, between 3pm and 3:15pm.
The South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that passage along the route will be blocked and the road will be closed for about 15 minutes.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, Sanral Southern Region Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: WATCH | Patients with broken bones and dislocations suffer for days without treatment - 18 July 2019
- Cash Converters Creates a Real, Sustainable Social Impact in Society – MyPR.co.za - 18 July 2019
- R9.6 billion allocated for SMMEs, but no indication of how funds spent will be monitored - 18 July 2019
- Mthatha News: House for Sale in Mthatha - 18 July 2019
- PE Business News: Ramaphosa orders cabinet intervention in go-slow SA ports - 17 July 2019