Blasting is scheduled to take place on the R61 between Baziya and Mthatha Airport on Friday, 8 April, between 3pm and 3:15pm.
The South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that passage along the route will be blocked and the road will be closed for about 15 minutes.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, Sanral Southern Region Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Second Bethelsdorp Police Station needed now, more than ever - 21 May 2019
- Makhanda News: 4 killed in Khayelitsha house fire - 21 May 2019
- Entries open for SA’s best boerewors recipe - 21 May 2019
- PE Business News: Henry Schein Chairman & CEO Stanley Bergman Shares Life Lessons with Meharry Graduating Class - 21 May 2019
- Ironman 2019 Leg Up - 21 May 2019