Blasting is scheduled to take place on the R61 between Baziya and Mthatha Airport on Friday, 8 April, between 3pm and 3:15pm.
The South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that passage along the route will be blocked and the road will be closed for about 15 minutes.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, Sanral Southern Region Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- New MPL Fezeka Mbiko sworn in - 19 February 2019
- King Williams Town News: STEVE BIKO’S WIFE AT HIS FUNERAL IN KING WILLIAM’S TOWN 1977 - 19 February 2019
- Makhanda News: Makhanda water crisis deepens - 19 February 2019
- Bloody Nose for Errant Councillors - 19 February 2019
- Mthatha News: Two arrested for unlicensed firearms around Mthatha Cluster - 19 February 2019