Blasting is scheduled to take place on the R61 between Cradock and Tarkastad on Friday, 18 March 2016 between 2pm and 4pm.
The South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) would like to notify motorists that the road will be closed and motorists can expect a delay of two hours.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, Sanral Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Read more here: Port Elizabeth – MyPR
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 4 Bedroom House to Rent in Lovemore Heights – Port Elizabeth in the News - 13 November 2019
- Pitso Mosimane says he is not losing any sleep over Kaizer Chiefs – Port Elizabeth Business News - 12 November 2019
- Mantis brings back top Lilizela Awards – MyPR.co.za - 12 November 2019
- Black Business Caucus leader and friend shot dead outside his home in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth in the News - 12 November 2019
- Tim Before The Win – Team Sailing League Regatta - 12 November 2019