September 22, 2016: The South African National Roads Agency Soc Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify motorists that blasting scheduled to take place on the R61 between Cradock and Tarkastad on Friday, 23 September between 2pm and 4pm has been postponed.
A new date and time will be scheduled.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Security guards on strike in Mpumalanga after province fails to pay – News from GroundUp - 23 January 2020
- Ford v Ferrari movie cars to be recreated for fans – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 January 2020
- Welcome to the Bullring: the fastest pitch in world cricket – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 January 2020
- Charity and welfare organisations suffer while NMB delays payments - 23 January 2020
- MIN PENG - 23 January 2020