September 28, 2016: The South African National Roads Agency Soc Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify motorists that blasting is scheduled to take place on the R61 between Cradock and Tarkastad on Thursday, 29 September 2016, between 15H00 and 16H00.
The quarry is located approximately 39km East or West (direction) from the N10 at Cradock.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Chaos trumps law and order - 18 September 2019
- Uitenhage News: Heritage Day reburial of Stuurman skeleton on hold following row - 18 September 2019
- Health, Sanitation and Sexual Awareness Campaign for Dutyini Learners Approaching Puberty – MyPR.co.za - 18 September 2019
- Great Wendy House Business for Sale – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 September 2019
- Great Wendy House Business for Sale – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 September 2019