September 28, 2016: The South African National Roads Agency Soc Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify motorists that blasting is scheduled to take place on the R61 between Cradock and Tarkastad on Thursday, 29 September 2016, between 15H00 and 16H00.
The quarry is located approximately 39km East or West (direction) from the N10 at Cradock.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- England’s Jofra Archer has Test recall in his sights – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 January 2020
- Learners sent home after municipality cuts water supply to Pietermaritzburg school – News from GroundUp - 21 January 2020
- Two arrested in sting operation for extorting building developer – Port Elizabeth Business News - 21 January 2020
- How to Manage the Risks When Buying To Rent – MyPR.co.za - 21 January 2020
- Five things we learned from England’s third Test win over South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 January 2020