March 30, 2016: Blasting is scheduled to take place on the R61 between Baziya and Mthatha Airport on Saturday 2 April 2016 from 3pm.
The South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that the passage along the route will be temporarily blocked as the road will be closed for approximately 15 minutes.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Before the start – Team Sailing League Regatta - 6 December 2019
- Families living in classrooms for 18 years to be relocated – News from GroundUp - 6 December 2019
- Manufacturers join forces for sector development – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 December 2019
- Why you need to holiday in PE this festive season – Port Elizabeth in the News - 6 December 2019
- Uitenhage News: Hamsters. Dwarf Hamsters for R 50 each. Uitenhage - 6 December 2019