March 30, 2016: Blasting is scheduled to take place on the R61 between Baziya and Mthatha Airport on Saturday 2 April 2016 from 3pm.
The South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that the passage along the route will be temporarily blocked as the road will be closed for approximately 15 minutes.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- R77 million school construction project stalled since 2018 – News from GroundUp - 26 January 2020
- Malawi to host 2020 COSAFA U-17 championship again this year – Port Elizabeth in the News - 26 January 2020
- Uitenhage News: SA sinking … but scrapper Nortje shifts to A-tier - 26 January 2020
- Wood: I woke up feeling ready to charge in for England one more time – Port Elizabeth in the News - 26 January 2020
- Cheetahs snatch victory from the jaws of defeat – Port Elizabeth in the News - 25 January 2020