March 30, 2016: Blasting is scheduled to take place on the R61 between Baziya and Mthatha Airport on Saturday 2 April 2016 from 3pm.
The South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that the passage along the route will be temporarily blocked as the road will be closed for approximately 15 minutes.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth Business News - 16 October 2019
- WATCH: Ntando Duma and daughter Sbahle steal the show at AFI Fashion Week – Port Elizabeth in the News - 16 October 2019
- Live Slow – Sail Fast - 16 October 2019
- 3 Bedroom Apartment / Flat for Sale in Port Elizabeth Central – Port Elizabeth in the News - 16 October 2019
- United Front pledges support for Nelson Mandela Bay Mayor Bobani – Port Elizabeth Business News - 15 October 2019