Blasting is scheduled to take place on the R61 between Baziya and Mthatha Airport on Thursday, 17 March 2016 between 3pm and 3:15pm.
The South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) would like to notify motorists that they can expect a delay of 15 minutes.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, Sanral Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Security guards on strike in Mpumalanga after province fails to pay – News from GroundUp - 23 January 2020
- Ford v Ferrari movie cars to be recreated for fans – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 January 2020
- Welcome to the Bullring: the fastest pitch in world cricket – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 January 2020
- Charity and welfare organisations suffer while NMB delays payments - 23 January 2020
- MIN PENG - 23 January 2020