Blasting is scheduled to take place on the R61 between Baziya and Mthatha Airport on Thursday, 17 March 2016 between 3pm and 3:15pm.
The South African National Roads Agency Limited (SANRAL) would like to notify motorists that they can expect a delay of 15 minutes.
“Motorists are asked to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road,” said Mbulelo Peterson, Sanral Southern Region’s Regional Manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Siya Kolisi Thanks South Africa for “Unbelievable Support” on Trophy Tour – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 November 2019
- Matt Bromley On Invite List For Prestigious Eddie Aikau Invitational Big Wave Event – MyPR.co.za - 11 November 2019
- War Room needed to fight drought - 11 November 2019
- Emigration, ‘semigration’ contributing to Gauteng’s weak residential market – Port Elizabeth Business News - 11 November 2019
- OPINION: Open letter to Mbuyiseni Ndlozi – Port Elizabeth in the News - 11 November 2019