The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that blasting is scheduled to take place on the N9 Section 7 between Middelburg and Carlton Heights on Monday, 17 August at 2pm.
The road will be closed from Middelburg, to the North, on the Carlton Heights side, for 15km, for approximately 45 minutes during the blast.
Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road.
Author: Shaanaaz Loggenberg
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Covid-19: eThekwini accused of defying ban on evictions – News from GroundUp - 31 March 2020
- A journey for LOVE… – Port Elizabeth Business News - 31 March 2020
- Uitenhage News: PE shelters are potential death traps, homeless complain - 31 March 2020
- How to build your Brand during tough times like Covid-19 – MyPR.co.za - 31 March 2020
- France to put domestic violence victims in hotels as numbers soar under coronavirus lockdown – Lockdown News - 31 March 2020