Friday, 18 September 2015: The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that blasting is scheduled to take place on the N9 Section 7 between Middelburg and Carlton Heights on Tuesday, 22 September at 4pm.
The road will be closed from Middelburg on the Carlton Heights side for 15 km, for approximately 15 minutes during the blast.
Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Compare Car Insurance For You – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Uitenhage News: Is Pote Human the right man for Bulls? - 12 December 2018
- Madibaz star receives national Sevens contract – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Summer Nathi ready to rock in Nelson Mandela Bay – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2018
- Mthatha News: Yass!! SA Express launches direct flight from JHB to Mthatha - 12 December 2018