The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that blasting is scheduled to take place on Section 3 of the R61 between Cradock and Tarkastad on Monday, 7 December at 2pm.
The road will be closed between 1:45pm and 2:30pm. The blast will take place approximately 39km East of Cradock.
Motorists are requested to plan their trips accordingly and to use caution when making use of the road.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Prepare for a belter - 29 January 2020
- Welcome boost to education in Nelson Mandela Bay - 29 January 2020
- Braam van Straaten Highlights Passion - 29 January 2020
- One Step Closer to Official Status for Central SRA - 29 January 2020
- South Africa remains on high alert for Coronavirus - 29 January 2020