School children from BJ Mnyanda Primary School at KwaZakhele township in Port Elizabeth have received a state of the art computer lab. It’s all thanks to a private computer company, which donated more than twenty desktops and monitors. The gesture follows an appeal from Eastern Cape Premier, Phumulo Masualle, to the private sector to help solve the education crisis in the province.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Is Wright Right? - 22 February 2020
- The Types of Skills Leaving South Africa - 22 February 2020
- How to boost your chances of getting a joint bond - 21 February 2020
- Elrigh Louw Back In Starting XV For Isuzu Southern Kings - 21 February 2020
- Humansdorp to march against rising crime and gangsterism - 21 February 2020