Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
About 8% of the world’s bird species can be found in South Africa thanks to the diverse range of birding habitats and Nelson Mandela Bay is no stranger to biological diversity.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Five pupils share a desk: School falls apart as Bhisho drags heels on promised new building - 17 August 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Female Metro Officers arrest PE driver for overloading - 17 August 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Ntsiki Mazwai on alcohol & drugs ruining the entertainment industry - 17 August 2018
- PE in the news: Georgia company sues R. Kelly over damage to rental homes - 17 August 2018
- Bhisho news: DBE to appeal #FixTheNorms order - 16 August 2018