Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
About 8% of the world’s bird species can be found in South Africa thanks to the diverse range of birding habitats and Nelson Mandela Bay is no stranger to biological diversity.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Family seek justice for boy’s horrid assault at illegal initiation school - 16 October 2018
- NMB Acting City Manager appointed illegally - 16 October 2018
- Eastern Cape’s public hospitals fail at safety - 16 October 2018
- Grahamstown News: Idols judge Unathi Nkayi gets intimate – opens up about money, beliefs about it - 16 October 2018
- PE News: Judge in Timothy Omotoso case accused of acting ‘improper’ - 16 October 2018