Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
About 8% of the world’s bird species can be found in South Africa thanks to the diverse range of birding habitats and Nelson Mandela Bay is no stranger to biological diversity.
Source: NMBT Blog.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: Paramedics protest in Bhisho - 22 June 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Chaos in Uitenhage as angry residents demand housing repairs - 22 June 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Positive Behaviour for Learning for Port Stephens - 22 June 2018
- PE in the news: Klate among names in Wits, Chippa swap deals - 22 June 2018
- Mandela University hosts colloquium highlighting role of the Arts in ocean sciences - 22 June 2018