Some of the country’s favourite entertainers will be in Port Elizabeth on Saturday, March 7, for the first Algoa FM “Algoa Live” concert.
The line-up includes eight top national acts including Mi Casa, Jimmy Nevis, Kurt Darren, Prime Circle, Lloyd Cele, Goldfish and Stuart Reece.
“As the leading music station in the Eastern Cape and Garden Route we see the need – and the opportunity – to give fans the chance to see their favourite South African artists live on stage,” says Dave Tiltmann, managing director of Algoa FM.
The seven hour concert is being staged in Prince Alfred Park at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
“It is seldom that you will find so many national acts of this calibre appearing in a single concert. This is a real coup for Port Elizabeth,” says Tiltmann.
There are plans to stage the concert annually. We know it will grow to become a popular sought-after event both locally and nationally”.
Concert tickets will be available from 6am on Thursday, 18 December and are being sold at R150 for adults and R80 for children (under 18).
Tickets will be available online via Ticketpros on www.ticketpros.co.za or purchased at participating PostNet outlets within the station’s broadcast area; including Beacon Bay, Vincent, Grahamstown, Uitenhage , in Port Elizabeth at Metlife Plaza, Moffett on Main, PE Waterfront Express, Sunridge Village, The Acres, The Bridge and Walmer.
Author: Jennilee Peremore
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- King Williams Town News: 2018 Toyota Hilux 2.4 GD-6 SRX 4X4 Double Cab Bakkie Auto for sale in Eastern Cape - 22 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: Wifi rooters - 22 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Grahamstown K9 Unit assists to stop poachers in their tracks - 22 May 2019
- Mthatha News: LEVELS! Black Coffee sells out historic Olympia Hall in Paris - 22 May 2019
- NMMU Inaugural Professorial Lecture: 2016 André Mukheibir [video] - 22 May 2019