Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
One of the large elephant herds with small babies that you can see in the Addo Elephant National Park in South Africa. You will notice that very few individuals have tusks, this is a result of selective breeding due to hunting and poaching – The elephants with little or no tusks were safe from being killed for their ivory and, as a consequence, were the ones able to breed and pass on their genes.
Filmed in 4K UHD resolution using the Sony AX100 video camera
Subscribe for more great wildlife clips: http://goo.gl/VdOHuS
#Wildlife #Safari #Africa
Follow #nowfilming on social networks for LIVE photo updates
ROB THE RANGER WILDLIFE VIDEOS on Social Networks:
Please consider buying a T-shirt or hoodie to support the channel: Official Merchandise Store: https://teespring.com/stores/robtheranger
Book A Safari at www.wildextracts.co.ke or email email@example.com
Wild Extracts Safaris
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Blitz’s PE boys hope to spark against Stars – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Slow Down Jim – Team Sailing League Regatta - 14 November 2019
- Parliamentary task team to save Nelson Mandela Bay from collapse - 14 November 2019
- Kwik, safe modular classrooms for Ngcobo school – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019
- Tragic passing of amaXhosa King, Zwelonke Sigcawu - 14 November 2019