Xhosa community asks court to confirm they have no chief: The Amahlathi Crisis Committee‚ representing eight villages near King William’s Town‚ will ask the Bhisho High Court on Tuesday to set aside the decision of the Commission on Traditional Leadership Disputes and Claims …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Big interest in buffalo and hyena on Wildsfees auction – MyPR.co.za - 16 June 2019
- Next generation of media stars take over radio station – MyPR.co.za - 16 June 2019
- King Williams Town News: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Breidbach - 16 June 2019
- Uitenhage News: 5 Bedroom House for Sale in Janssendal - 16 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Bhisho Stars start SAB League playoffs with win - 15 June 2019