Woman paralysed after botched operation in dire straits: Nocawa has made a string of trips to Bhisho to seek clarity on a financial settlement – but to no avail. Jantjies stared outside, with tears running down her cheeks, when she was told of her husband’s death. “He always worried about dying first.
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Southridge Park - 19 June 2019
- Bhisho News: Long term forecast forBhisho, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 18 June 2019
- Good kuier with Country music – MyPR.co.za - 18 June 2019
- PE Business News: Kate Stubbs Business Development and Marketing Director at Interwaste - 18 June 2019
- SADTU can no longer hold the youth to ransom - 18 June 2019