Woman paralysed after botched operation in dire straits: Nocawa has made a string of trips to Bhisho to seek clarity on a financial settlement – but to no avail. Jantjies stared outside, with tears running down her cheeks, when she was told of her husband’s death. “He always worried about dying first.
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: Water crisis in Makhanda a microcosm of SA’s looming health catastrophe – expert - 26 March 2019
- Algoa Bay from the Air - 26 March 2019
- Mthatha News: Manhunt launched for foiled Mthatha gunmen - 26 March 2019
- King Williams Town News: Long term forecast forKing Williams Town, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 26 March 2019
- PE Business News: Naspers to list internet assets in Europe - 26 March 2019