‘They’re treating our kids like dirt’ – Parents’ desperate call for human rights: City Press learnt this week that parents of children at Bhisho Primary School asked the commission to force Eastern Cape education authorities to act on recommendations made by private investigators, who were hired by the same department to investigate the …
Source: “Bhisho” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: IFP strives to have Matatiele reincorporated into KZN from EC - 22 April 2019
- Uitenhage News: South Africa: Culpable Homicide Investigation After Fatal Accident in Swartkops - 22 April 2019
- PE Business News: Ford Begins Vehicle Exports From Port Elizabeth To Europe - 22 April 2019
- Grahamstown News: Fundraising Furniture Sale All Easter Long - 22 April 2019
- Ironman 2019 Eye in the Sky - 22 April 2019